An HR Recruitment Officer is responsible for managing the recruitment cycle,
from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Follow up and supervise the recruitment stages
- Preparing job advertisements for available jobs through marketing
channels and professional networks.
- Follow up on job applications and evaluate candidates.
- Conducting interviews with candidates by phone and in person.
- Track and measure recruitment sources and determine the required
- Connect with potential candidates and build relationships for future job
- Negotiate terms and prepare job offers.
- Strengthening the mental image of the institution and creating a work
environment for employees.
- Proficiency in the use of human resource management software
and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to use professional Platforms and post job advertisements,
- Understand labor laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in communication skills with different personalities.
- The ability to manage and organize time and arrange tasks.