• Follow up and supervise the recruitment stages
• Preparing job advertisements for available jobs through marketing channels and professional networks.
• Follow up on job applications and evaluate candidates.
• Conducting interviews with candidates by phone and in person.
• Track and measure recruitment sources and determine the required budget.
• Connect with potential candidates and build relationships for future job opportunities.
• Negotiate terms and prepare job offers.
• Strengthening the mental image of the institution and creating a work environment for employees.
• Proficiency in the use of human resource management software and applicant tracking systems.
• Ability to use professional Platforms and post job advertisements, especially LinkedIn.
• Understand labor laws and regulations.
• Proficiency in communication skills with different personalities.
• The ability to manage and organize time and arrange tasks.