We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightfully and easy-to-use digital products.
• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
• Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Collaborating effectively with product, developer, and management teams.
• Bachelor's degree /diploma in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
• Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
• Basic knowledge in SEO skills is a plus.
• Detail-Oriented, strong attention to detail, and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.