We are looking for "Outdoor Marketing Officer" who serve as ambassador for
his\her assigned territory, developing and maintaining positive relationships
with customers. Outdoor Marketing Officer establishes trust and assists
prospects in converting them into potential future sales.
- Communicate with individuals and corporations over the phone in order to
provide training advice.
- Set up and coordinate appointments with corporations to be visited
- Field visits to corporations to identify training needs
- Record training needs into the system to follow up from the operations department
- Follow up with target corporations who have received offers.
- Respond to inquiries about training courses from interested corporations and follow-up with them.
- Previous experience in working with ERP systems
- Manage the entire sales process and meet sales targets.
- Build strong relationship with clients
Skills and Qualifications:-
- Good English communication skills whether verbal or written.
- Good experience in using CRM software.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, administration or any related field
- Negotiation skills and problem solving.
- 2 -3 experience in sales and customer service.