"Training Advisor- sales officer" is in charge of registering students with
the appropriate program as well as full coordination of the implementation of
the expected programs following the provision of readings specifying the
- Receiving new students, following up on those interested in them, and
answering their inquiries by all means.
- Entering student follow-ups into CRM system and determining their training
needs in order to define the potential courses with the department head.
- Determining the training students' needs and desires and designing new
training programs to meet these needs.
- Coordination of interviews between students and trainers.
- Participating in the development of educational materials for each
proposed program with the quality assurance department, and attend evaluation
sessions for new trainers affiliated with the department.
- Participating in knowing the status of students in terms of withdrawal,
postponement and attending workshops and discuss projects to learn about
- Makeing marketing calls to the target groups by using the system's