At Pioneers Academy we are searching for an instructor that will be responsible for developing and implementing functional software solutions. You will collaborate with higher management to establish software requirements and assume leadership responsibilities for training projects.
- Have a thorough understanding of a wide range of generic, company-specific, and job-specific software tools and applications such as Mobile Applications, Programming Language for create websites like php,asp.net using c#
- Assess the trainees' training needs and design useful course and teaching materials in accordance with the academy's requirements.
- Assist in the installation of new software and hardware. To accomplish this, he must be current on the latest software and related innovations in the sector.
Basic Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field.
- Master a variety of programming languages, such as C++, C#, PHP, and create software applications like mobile, website.
- Minimum 8 years of programming experience.
- Self-motivated and capable of working well in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Experience with mobile application.
- Experience with AI application using python programming language.
- Experience with web application like asp.net core, php
- Considerable experience in the design, programming, and implementation of large-scale information systems.