The cameraman and video editor are in charge of managing material such as
camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects in order
to create a video product.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list
based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according
to pioneer's specifications.
- Setting up the camera equipment.
- Framing and capturing footage.
- Knowing which types of cameras, lenses, and gear will achieve the best