The individuals' Training Team Leader is responsible for applying
department-specific methodologies related to training needs and contributing
with the department manager in implementing marketing strategies, communicating
with other staff members and trainers and helping the department manager with
- Recommend enhancement processes that will improve the workflow.
- Supervise the implementation methodology for potential courses, including
offering them and closing them inside the ERP system.
- Supervising trainees’ registration and ensuring enroll them to the
- Conducting all follow-ups on training courses, including modifying,
extending, or cancelling the current or anticipated courses on the system.
- Make reservations for labs and meeting rooms and defining them on system.
- Conducting all follow-ups with instructors whether to check their
contracts or scheduling of financial claims.
- Prepare reports and disclosures on the number of trainees enrolled in
various current and future courses, as well as statements verifying the
completion of weekly tasks.
- Follow-ups and coordinating with other academy’s departments.